In Milan fashion week Men’s Fall/Winter 2010 is all about exploring the DNA of the brand. Some designer went to the traditional route and others went to the futuristic mode. My top five collections in Milan are
1) Alexander McQueen – Alexander McQueen is a visionary. The collection is full of amazing human skulls and bones pattern, sexy silhouette and no to mention the usual great presentation.
2) Versace- It’s bold, edgy and sleek. I specially love the sweaters with leather stitched on. Versace managed to capture the heritage values of the label and presented them to a badass collection.
3) Jil Sander- I love the geometric pattern on the clothes. It’s functional, whimsical and very fashion forward. Those jackets are out of this world but very wearable.
4) Burberry Prorsum – Christopher Bailley showed a lot of beautiful and luxurious military coats and boots.
5) Dolce & Gabbana- I love the sexy and tough Sicilian inspired collection. Every clothes from the collection will make every man look like a real macho man.
DOLCE & GABBANA
PRINGLE OF SCOTLAND